Join us for a beautiful and fun time in the Music City, Nashville, TN, and then on to America’s largest home, the Biltmore Estate. This historic home, built by George Vanderbilt in 1895, will be decorated for Christmas with many trees, miles of garland, and hundreds of poinsettias. Experience this magical time of year with these two amazing stops!
- Luxury coach transportation round trip
- 2 nights accommodations at Gaylord Opryland Resort, Nashville TN
- 2 nights accommodations in Asheville near the Biltmore Estate
- 1 nights accommodations in Louisville, KY
- 6 included breakfasts
- 2 included dinners
- Ryman Auditorium tour
- Grand Ole Opry House tour
- Performance at Ryman Auditorium
- Country Music Hall of Fame admission
- Admission to the Biltmore Candlelight Evening
- Self-guided tour of the Biltmore grounds including Antler Hill Village & Winery
- Lights Under Louisville Experience
- Rochester Hills, MI
- Novi, MI
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Perrysburg, OH
Exact location of each pick up location will be provided to booked guests once final count is confirmed. Onsite parking will be available for guests to leave vehicles.
Price is based on how many people will be in a room. The prices listed are per person and include everything listed on the trip page.
Single: $2,075 per person
Double: $1,650 per person
Triple: $1,495 per person
Quad: $1,415 per person
Prices listed are per person.
* 10% deposit is due at booking and balance is due October 10, 2021. All deposits are non refundable within 90 days of the trip and full charge if cancelled within 30 days of the trip. Please see our terms and conditions page for a full list of policies.
– Balance is due October 10, 2021
– All deposits are non refundable within 90 days of the trip and full charge if cancelled within 30 days of the trip.
– Book Online by selecting your options below or give us a call at 248-825-4010
Book Online by Selecting your Option Below