By traveling with Excite Tours, LLC, each guest agrees to the terms and conditions of this policy listed and to follow it at all times.
This policy is subject to change at any time. Excite Tours acts solely in the capacity of an agent on behalf of its tour patrons in arranging for transportation, lodging, sightseeing, other services and, as such, is not responsible for damage, loss, delay, injury or accident to any act or default on the part of any company person engaged in providing transportation, lodging, sightseeing or other services which are part of the tour. We cannot be responsible for the loss of or damage to baggage, or personal property. The right is reserved to decline to accept or to retain any person as a member of any tour or to cancel or alter any tour if circumstances require it.
Cancellation & Changes
- All deposits taken are non-refundable with in sixty (90) days of the trip date unless otherwise notes on the trip page.
- All payments are non-refundable with in forty (40) days of the trip date unless otherwise notes on the trip page or cancellation insurance is purchased.
- When refunding, please allow 14 business days following the cancellation for processing. Any refunds made on payments made with a credit card will be assessed a 6% fee against the refund amount for non-recoverable fees and processing.
- Excite Tours, LLC reserves the right to cancel any tour within fourteen (14) days of the trip date if the minimum amount of participants are not enrolled.
- The hotels, shows, attractions and trips listed on our trip itineraries are ones for which we currently hold reservations. While we have these held, changes may occur, including but not limited to non-participation, cancellation by performers availability, and or changes of which we have no control over.
- Excite Tours, LLC shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to acts of God; severe weather; road conditions and breakdowns; war or hostilities; fire; earthquake; riot or civil commotion; epidemic; flood; or other natural disaster; delay or destruction caused by public carrier.
- Excite Tours, LLC assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left behind on a trip or in the vehicle.
- Excite Tours, LLC does not own or operate any of the suppliers of services or accommodations for your trip. As a result, it is not responsible for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any such supplier or of any third party over whom Excite Tours, LLC has no control.